We would like lease to everyone but, unfortunately we are not always able to do so. We have guidelines that must be followed in order to assure the best possible residents at our complexes. So, when you lease from us you know that your neighbor has met the same strict standards that you have.
They are as follows:
- 12 months verifiable rental history
- 12 months verifiable employment history
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Income must be at least 3 times the rental rate
- Credit rating checked at the Credit Bureau
- Criminal background check
- Must show identification such as current drivers license
Reason for Denial of Housing:
- An incomplete or falsified application
- Does not meet Minimum Income requirements.
- A history of violence to person(s), or property in the past 5 years.
- A history of nonpayment of rent or Eviction(s).
- A history of nonpayment or unpaid financial obligations in excess of $500.00 within the previous 12 months.
- A history of disturbances of neighbors, destruction to property or living or housekeeping habits which adversely affect the health, safety, or welfare of the other residents.
- A history of criminal activity involving crimes of physical violence to persons or property or other criminal acts which adversely affect the health, safety or welfare of themselves, other residents or the vitality of the apartment community. This includes, but is not limited to, the possession, sale, or use of illegal substances.
Thank you for your consideration of residence with Alfaro Properties.
For your convenience, you can use our online application.